Tuesday, May 7, 2013
It's been a year and a month since we were both together in this relationship. I know i lied to you a lot but sometimes those are lies are meant to be there and kept as a secret. There are just some things that you can't know but you're just forcing me to reveal them. Would you like that if i did it to you? Im sure you hate it to the core right? You just dont get it. You want me to understand you but could you understand me? I accepted you for who you are and what you are but you dont seem to be able to accept me. You making me into something that i'm not. I can't even be who i am anymore. Hais.. You said you love me but you shout at me, scold me with vulgarities. Just because i raise my voice, you're accusing me of doing shit behind your back and there's a guy backing me up. FUCK YOUR ASS LAH! I raise my voice because i'm standing up for myself but you just have to think differently do you? FUCK YOU man!
♥i've got no time for feeling sorry
@ Tuesday, May 07, 2013
@ Tuesday, May 07, 2013



