<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7968747106914166978?origin\x3dhttp://didyshazrin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I sit by myself talking to the moon and the stars

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm sooo addicted to the You're Beautiful korean drama.. I've been watching this drama for like 3 times..
I don't know what's gone into me but this drama is super duper full of suspense, laughter,sadness, hatred, love and much more! Not just the drama but i'm sooo addicted to the songs in this drama. It's like the characters that they play and even in real life, they sing as well! OMG!! It's the only drama in the world that have this much fun at its only in KOREA!! Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung, Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam(male) and Go Mi Nyu(female), Lee Hong Ki as Jeremy and Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo. It feels like i wanna go and watch the drama again..hehe =)

♥i've got no time for feeling sorry
@ Friday, December 11, 2009