<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7968747106914166978?origin\x3dhttp://didyshazrin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I sit by myself talking to the moon and the stars

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Monday, November 2, 2009

SEA Ceremony and I&E Day combined together at Kampung Ubi Community Centre.

Rehearsal start at 2 pm and we're like already practice the drum beats twice and then hang around till night.

We were sitting in the hall watching the malay dancers and the rest rehearsing when the J.D.I came and sit in the hall too. Khaii, Nadiah and me was talking about the photos taken in Khaii's phone and all the crap stuff. While we were talking, i noticed that aizat (J.D.I) looked at where we were sitting. Not once, not twice but many times. Maybe he was looking outside; who knows..walk here and there; from one booth to another. Everywhere we go, we saw the J.D.Is'..hais..
Performance is done..relax one corner with Khaii and then Ms Nadirah came in and ask whether we want to eat cos' there's an empty table, so we just agree to it. We thought that we were going to sit with Mr. Rahim but suddenly we have to sit with the J.D.I's..Arghh!!! Lepas satu, satu..haiyo.. So many things happened

♥i've got no time for feeling sorry
@ Monday, November 02, 2009